email@example.comThe Stamp Game is a group for stamp exchanges in lots of 50 or 100 (depending on the topic). Est : 5th July 2002
The principle is very simple:
- Subscribe to a proposed game, or propose a new one
- When requested, send the 50 or 100 stamps on the topic of the game to the moderator
- The moderator creates a list of the 3-4 players, and a lot with the stamps from all players, and sends this lot to player #1
- Player #1 takes the stamps he/she is interested in, replaces them with the same amount of stamps of the topic of the game, and sends the new lot of stamps to player #2.
- The last player sends the final lot to the moderator, who ends the game.
- One of the players in the Game will have all the stamps.
To ensure good quality of stamps, the moderator checks the stamps received before the start of a game, and rates them using stars.
The players can then use their stars 1-2 times per year during auction to win free stamps !
THERE ARE NO FEES TO JOIN the Stamp Game Group, so just subscribe and try out 1-2 games, new members are always very welcome !!! New members will get 10 stars when they join us.
The moderators Caroline and Cees
-THE STAMP GAME WWD
with DEFINITIVES only (Open World-Wide, with World-Wide used definitive stamps) (with 100 diff. stamps from each player)
-THE STAMP GAME WWC
with large COMMEMORATIVES only (Open World-Wide, with World-Wide used commemorative stamps) (with 50 diff. stamps from each player)
-THE STAMP GAME WWS
with STAMPS ON SPECIFIC SUBJECTS only (Open World-Wide, with World-Wide stamps) (with 50 diff. stamps from each player)
See also: (members only)
Definitives versus Commemoratives
Rules of the game
- 16 Members
- 160 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.