Topics

The Rocketry Show Podcast - The LOC Mafia: Helping a rocketeer in need! #showpodcast

therocketryshow@groups.io Integration <therocketryshow@...>

The LOC Mafia: Helping a rocketeer in need!

By LittleBeth Media

The LOC Mafia has organized to help the Hayes family of Stickershock. From the The Loc Mafia: Mark from StickerShock23 needs our help!  His wife [...]

J E Thompson

Raffle money sent.  I have had over more than a dozen rockets built and finished with Mark from StickerShock23  vynil lettering.  He has been awesome and quick to get the items out.  I wish his wife a safe and quick recovery.