Topics

Oh man, it’s on my local club got there field back

David Simmons

Was excited today to get an announcement that my local club and field (10k waiver and less is less than an hour away) are back together I’m stoked and it means I can bring my son along for launches as it’s no longer a 3 hour drive and all day commitment. Man was bumbed and only was able to launch maybe twice this year after the field closed... feeling really motivated to get some of these half finished birds airworthy

CG

Nice!!!!

w00t!!!