Topics

New inexpensive Altimeter that others may find of interest

J E Thompson

FlightSketch offers a great little altimeter that may be more economical ($20.00).

CG

I've been hearing about this!

Very excited about it!

:-)

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:08 PM J E Thompson <Thompsonje@...> wrote:
FlightSketch offers a great little altimeter that may be more economical ($20.00).

Jim Seibyl

I actually ordered 2!!  They are currently out of stock.

“We need more boom.”

On Dec 3, 2019, at 3:48 PM, CG <cg@...> wrote:

I've been hearing about this!

Very excited about it!

:-)

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:08 PM J E Thompson <Thompsonje@...> wrote:
FlightSketch offers a great little altimeter that may be more economical ($20.00).
<flightsketch.jpg>

--
Gheem
”keep your eyes in the skies!”

J E Thompson

I had been waiting for a while and did submit on their website for a notification of when they were back in stock.  I got the notice recently and ordered two myself.
They arrived today and are really cool.

Daniel Petrie

Yes, I've submitted a restock notification request. I want some of these!

Daniel J. Petrie
The Rocket N00b
Rocketry for Beginners - By a Beginner
Twitter:@rocketn00b
The Rocketry Show Podcast: therocketryshow.com