Topics

The Rocketry Show Forum - Episode #63 #rocketryshowforum

therocketryshow@groups.io Integration <therocketryshow@...>

Episode #63

Great Show.
I liked the discussions on glue.  I recall several episodes back there was a discussion during the World Space Modeling Championships about the issues of glue. In particular about some rocket areas beginning to have extra flex due to the ...

CG

The episode raised many questions to be followed up on future shows for sure!

Lots of brain food there!   Excellent question, BTW.

-CG