Topics

The Rocketry Show Forum - Re: Episode 61 & Audience Numbers #rocketryshowforum

therocketryshow@groups.io Integration <therocketryshow@...>

Re: Episode 61 & Audience Numbers

Right now, we're hovering between 1000 and 1400 downloads.

Sometimes it goes up by a few hundred.   But what you see is not that unusual for podcasts.  Even the biggest shows (with 1 or more million listeners) only have maybe one or two people in any g...

Les Rayburn

1,000 to 1,400 listeners for a speciality podcast is very respectable. For manufacturers within our hobby, that represents 1,000 potential customers. Lots of incentive for them to appear as guests, buy advertising, or otherwise support the show.

We’ll continue to promote the program and most importantly, buy products for advertisers who support it.

Content is great! Keep up the good work!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Level 1-NAR #81057
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
(205) 253-4867
Birmingham Rocket Boys NAR Section 665
Phoenix Missile Works

“Actually, I’m a rocket engineer. I just build ‘em. You do the math.”

On May 2, 2018, at 4:08 PM, therocketryshow@groups.io Integration <therocketryshow@groups.io> wrote:

Re: Episode 61 & Audience Numbers

Right now, we're hovering between 1000 and 1400 downloads.

Sometimes it goes up by a few hundred.   But what you see is not that unusual for podcasts.  Even the biggest shows (with 1 or more million listeners) only have maybe one or two people in any g...

CG

Thanks!

-CG