Re: Jr Level 1 certification changes....

Jim Seibyl

Trust me, they need to know what they are doing before that even becomes an option.  I have them go thru everything from open rocket to thrust curves as well as practical low power flying experience and then and only then does that option open.  I’m proud of my kids, they were pissed off at a launch once because a college SLI team knew less than them and the college team created problems for that made the RSO shutdown the launch so my kids couldn’t fly.

“We need more boom.”

On Nov 1, 2019, at 11:28 AM, eRockets via Groups.Io <eRockets@...> wrote:

I would still make them take the test anyway.  This is actually for their good.
--
respectfully,

Randy Boadway

--