From: therocketryshow@groups.io <therocketryshow@groups.io> on behalf of Cornelius Gould <cg@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 8:01 PM
To: therocketryshow@groups.io
Subject: Re: [therocketryshow] Estes Partizon

Frank:

You are VERY welcome!!!

Can't wait to do it again in the future...but with shorter grass.  :-P

-CG

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 6:57 PM Frank DeAngelo <frankdeangelo@...> wrote:
I have a Partzion that I bought several years ago. It is a great kit. For $35 it's a steal. While on the topic of Pro Series II kits, the Sahara is also a great kit. I got one last year. It landed about a mile from the pad at NY Power 2019. Cornelius was in the general area looking for his rocket and spotted my Sahara. Glad to learn from Dan that Cornelius found his rocket the following day. Thanks a bunch for your help.

Join therocketryshow@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.