The Kenwood TS-2000 email@example.comThe Kenwood TS-2000 is an all band HF/VHF/UHF transceiver with exceptional features and versatility. This unnamed transceiver was first shown at the Dayton Hamvention 2000. Wide band Main HF reception includes: 30 kHz-60 MHz. On VHF you get: 142-152, 420-450 and 1240-1300 MHz. Sub band (AM/FM modes only) reception includes: 118-174, 220-512 MHz. Output is 100 watts on HF, 6 meters and 2 meters. 50 watts for 440 MHz and 10 watts for 1200 MHz.
- 257 Members
- 42 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.