For Marsha Schott: Clemence Mesdagh

Regine Brindle

The Tourcoing Marriage record says

In the year 1880 on Nov 21, at 11am....
Desire SANTENS, weaver born in Anseghem on 29 Nov 1861, resident of Renaix, legitimate minor son of Jean (SANTens) and of Francoise VANGHELUWE?, customs officer?, resident in Renaix
and
Clemence MESTDAG, ?, born in Mouscron 6 Apr 1858, resident of Tourcoing, legitimate adult daughter of the late Ivon (MESTDAG), who died in Mouscron on 22 May 1865, and of Barbe Therese VERDONCK, no profession, resident of Mouscron, present and consenting to the marriage planned between them...
Witnesses:
Auguste Lazou, 36 groom's cousin
Louis Gheysen, 33, friend of the groom
Louis Vagheluwe, 43, maternal uncle of the groom
Isidore Lambrecht, 33, bride's friend

It helps to know if you needed extra help with the originals.
We can often accommodate but unless requested we don't usually do this.

do check the tree.  It looks like the information Mieke found for you would be helpful to the submitter so maybe you can approach him.
Just write in English.  these days most people use translator software if need be.

Best wishes,

regine
---

Mieke also made sure to give you the link to the tree on Geneanet.
That should help.
Feel free to contact the submitter on there.
He might have more information and you can share yours with him.

Regine