Warning from StPaul Park & Rec


kalars69
 

PLEASE READ AND SHARE:

To ensure we are respectful of sacred landscapes within our city’s public spaces, Saint Paul Parks and Recreation has requested that Indian Mounds Regional Park is excluded for the remainder of this year’s hunt. We can confirm that the medallion is not located within the park, and out of respect all hunting should be directed elsewhere. Good luck!


Joan Del Rio
 

Thanks for sharing that announcement. There goes my park pick! I'd like to change it to 4 on Tony Schmidt, 5 on Kohlman, and 1 on BVNS.

On Monday, January 27, 2020, 5:37:55 PM CST, kalars69 via Groups.Io <kalars69@...> wrote:


PLEASE READ AND SHARE:

To ensure we are respectful of sacred landscapes within our city’s public spaces, Saint Paul Parks and Recreation has requested that Indian Mounds Regional Park is excluded for the remainder of this year’s hunt. We can confirm that the medallion is not located within the park, and out of respect all hunting should be directed elsewhere. Good luck!



Allison Wonderland
 

Wow, that's a bit of a game changer. At the time of this posting Mounds was still tied for the lead with Phalen in the Park Pick Pool with 40 votes each. Here is where we were at:

Mounds - 40
Phalen - 40
Battle Creek - 37
Harriet - 30
Highland - 27
Bruce Vento - 25
Central Park - 10
Irvine - 10
Lower Landing - 10
Como - 7
Acorn - 2
Island Lake - 2


Alex Valen
 

No one picked Swede? In that case, 10 for Swede for me. 

Alex


On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 6:38 PM Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wow, that's a bit of a game changer. At the time of this posting Mounds was still tied for the lead with Phalen in the Park Pick Pool with 40 votes each. Here is where we were at:

Mounds - 40
Phalen - 40
Battle Creek - 37
Harriet - 30
Highland - 27
Bruce Vento - 25
Central Park - 10
Irvine - 10
Lower Landing - 10
Como - 7
Acorn - 2
Island Lake - 2


alfabob1@...
 

I wondered about this in post #263. I thought if the medallion WASN"T in IM park, and the PP wanted people to stay out of the sacred mounds area, the PP would announce that. But, since they didn't (at first) I thought that meant the medallion was there.


alfabob1@...
 

Oh, and for grins, 10 on Frost Lake Park.


Allison Wonderland
 

Well, Matt Bennett had picked Swede early on and has built up 210 points on it, but has since switched to Bruce Vento. Do you still want to switch as catching up is unlikely at this point?


On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 06:46 PM, Alex Valen wrote:
No one picked Swede? In that case, 10 for Swede for me. 


alfabob1@...
 

" Before it gets hotter" (Etna Street), "line three bodies water" (Frost Lake, Atlantic (street), and Lake Phalen). Stay within Frost Lake Park (it has the lake and ballfields and swing sets), in the bower (trees area) but not too close to Etna Street.


Jeff Rodriguez
 

Clue 9   battle creek


On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 6:38 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io
<AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

Wow, that's a bit of a game changer. At the time of this posting Mounds was still tied for the lead with Phalen in the Park Pick Pool with 40 votes each. Here is where we were at:

Mounds - 40
Phalen - 40
Battle Creek - 37
Harriet - 30
Highland - 27
Bruce Vento - 25
Central Park - 10
Irvine - 10
Lower Landing - 10
Como - 7
Acorn - 2
Island Lake - 2


Mike Flipp
 

Remove IM forevermore? I think so...

On Monday, January 27, 2020, 05:37:56 PM CST, kalars69 via Groups.Io <kalars69@...> wrote:


PLEASE READ AND SHARE:

To ensure we are respectful of sacred landscapes within our city’s public spaces, Saint Paul Parks and Recreation has requested that Indian Mounds Regional Park is excluded for the remainder of this year’s hunt. We can confirm that the medallion is not located within the park, and out of respect all hunting should be directed elsewhere. Good luck!