PP Treasure Hunt 2020 is about to begin!

@alfabob

Hi David,
Looks like I'm a member now. Will posts about the Treasure Hunt appear on this site, or do I have to check my my email for updates? Not sure how this site works.

@alfabob

Well, it looks like I have my answer. Messages and topics show up on this site and if you click on the topic you want you can reply to the messages on that topic.
Anyone else joined up yet?

Joan Del Rio

Terp3303 here. I’m on board, but I have no answers, Alfabob. Just wanted to try out posting. Here’s to the 2020 hunt! Thanks for setting up the new venue for noodling, David.