Medallion Found!

Allison Wonderland

No details yet but the PP admin just posted on Facebook that it was found. Rumor is it was at Highland? We'll see.

ssppuckguy <dwallace1026@...>

Highland....jeeze.

Alex Valen

I don't want to rain on the finders parade so I'll let them elaborate, but I got a call a little while ago from someone I trust saying that it was at Highland in the ravine near the bridge where Edgecumbe turns east off of Hamline.

Alex

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 2:22 AM Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
No details yet but the PP admin just posted on Facebook that it was found. Rumor is it was at Highland? We'll see.

ssppuckguy <dwallace1026@...>

Putts that are pitches...frisbee golf:/

Liza.Pryor@...

That’s where I went tonight as soon as the paper came out. And I knew as soon as I got there that it would be found tonight. Mad props to the finder!

twonuh

I was pretty much there. There is a walking path between the holes right south of the Edgecumbe bridge and I think it was on the western side of it. I was digging on the eastern side of it and a couple without any tools were looking around. They split up and then met back up and I saw something get flashed between them while I was around 30 feet away. They then took off.