Clue 7 Guess

Allison Wonderland

I'm feeling like it has to be White Bear Lake and now I'm thinking West Park in particular. It is right next to another park which is basically a beach. That would make sense as to why they would say "avoid the shifting sands". There's a couple of things I can't quite fit but that's ok because usually if all the clues fit perfectly, you're in the wrong park. So I'm moving all 10 guesses to West Park in White Bear Lake.

Timmccollor@...

Spent some time here this afternoon, not alot of room but it could definitely still be there. Not alot of actual digging alot of walking and kicking snow though.