Clue #5 - 2020

Allison Wonderland

Clue #5
We will protect each clue from the GRU
Nyet hackers! Have you no shame?
They may fix our elections, but we'll spark insurrection,
If they try to interfere with our game

Clue #4
One patterned neat and trim, one salvaged life and limb
Did the two cutters who lived down the way.
Herringbones or sawbones?
You decide which will play.

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle

Mike Flipp

I guess if those were actually SKI tracks on the video, then one would have to assume anyone out skiing would go through the larger parks, so my tiny park thought doesn't hold up to that kind of scrutiny. Oh well....LOL, unless the video was intentionally misleading. Also its a video with sound, and I heard no traffic at all, a humm maybe from a plane, or distant traffic, but not any close traffic, but again they could have waited until a quiet 15 seconds came. Como Phalen Highland most likely....so far... we shall see. I for sure thought suburbs, now the best clue was from Bob with the GRU pointing to St. Paul.
Has anyone tried any kind of word scrambling yet?

On Thursday, January 23, 2020, 12:02:58 AM CST, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <allisonwondrland@...> wrote:

[...]

@alfabob

I picked up that noodle from someone on the PP Treasure Hunt forum on Facebook. I'm not that clever.

Mike Flipp

Well, you were clever enough to go there and seek intel, LOL -  thanks for sharing it!