Clue #3 2020 Scrambled

Allison Wonderland

This hunt’s dog-eared noggins; guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers genuflect  treasure warm cap keep that in mind.
So doff your, presence of the find.
study map And in the

Allison Wonderland

My first draft though it doesn't seem too promising:

This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore

Noodlers keep that in mind.

So genuflect, doff  the cap; study your dog-eared map

And in the presence of warm noggins treasure find.

Allison Wonderland

This sounds a lot like the "What's it in?" clue and I believe the answer is a "Love Your Melon" hat. I also suspect that a dog eared map refers to an old Treasure Hunter's guide, meaning it is in St. Paul and in one of the parks that has a map in the book.