Clue #3 2020


Allison Wonderland
 

Here is the actual clue:

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle


Allison Wonderland
 

So I would still guess that the medallion is hidden in a hat. I still think the dog eared map is telling us it is in a park you might find in an old Treasure Hunter's Guide, so in St. Paul. To genuflect is to "bend the knee" which I think is just saying it is on the ground.


@alfabob
 

One would doff (remove) a cap and genuflect in a church or place of worship, possibly in front of a USA flag or cemetery? A guarantor could be a savings and loan bank or a credit union.


crmood@...
 
Edited

I got it... "guaranteed offer" Kris Lindahl billboard in sight of the hiding spot, haha.


@alfabob
 

5 more on Highland and another 5 on IM Park.


Rebecca
 

10 on Indian Mounds 


spamchristi2@yahoo.com
 


Hi David,
Clue 2 - Indian Mounds Park (not sure if you got this)


On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM, alfabob1@...
<alfabob1@...> wrote:
One would doff (remove) a cap and genuflect in a church or place of worship, possibly in front of a USA flag or cemetery? A guarantor could be a savings and loan bank or a credit union.


spamchristi2@yahoo.com
 

David - Clue 3 - Indian Mounds Park thanks, Christi


On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM, alfabob1@...
<alfabob1@...> wrote:
One would doff (remove) a cap and genuflect in a church or place of worship, possibly in front of a USA flag or cemetery? A guarantor could be a savings and loan bank or a credit union.


spamchristi2@yahoo.com
 


Dog eared map might refer to a park with a dog park

I agree that genuflect means the finder will have be on their knees to find/retreive the treasure. So not just on the ground, but maybe tucked up underneath the roots of the tree shown in the deed is done video



On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:33 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io
<AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

Here is the actual clue:

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle


@alfabob
 

A few things in these clues that puzzle me: In clue #1 it says to be sure to bring a hot bottle, presumably a hot water bottle to help keep you warm while you are out for long periods in the cold weather. But then in clue #3 it says to "doff' (remove) your warm cap, instead of put on (don) your warm cap, to presumably protect your noggin.  Why would you take off your cap, unless you are back in your car or someplace warm ( a warm shelter nearby?) so you can study your map? And, maybe hot bottle is just a reference of a bottle of hot sauce, maybe a billboard or nearby restaurant/shop with tabasco or sriracha sauce displayed? Be careful of what flora you stomp maybe means the medallion is under some frozen leaves again.
The Twins in clue#1 might have a double meaning: the baseball Twins and the twin water towers/reservoirs at Highland.


Matthew Fischer
 

I was thinking something similar...

Clue 1 (rouse us, what excuse to dawdle, gather your kin) sounds like "get up and get out there!"
Clue 2 (beseech ye to venture out of doors, traipse through snow) again "please get up, get out, don't step on things while doing so!"
Clue 3 (take off your warm cap, and study a map) "don't need a hat just yet, stay in and study" - total opposite.


cluemaster
 

David
Been sleeping
5 Beaver
5 Cono

Ty





-----Original Message-----

From: spamchristi2@...
To: theallisonwonderland@groups.io
Sent: 2020-01-21 9:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [theallisonwonderland] Clue #3 2020


Dog eared map might refer to a park with a dog park

I agree that genuflect means the finder will have be on their knees to find/retreive the treasure. So not just on the ground, but maybe tucked up underneath the roots of the tree shown in the deed is done video



On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:33 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io
<AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

Here is the actual clue:

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle




Alex Valen
 

Clue 3 picks:

5 Battle Creek, 5 Indian Mounds

Alex

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 6:04 PM cluemaster <Cluemaster@...> wrote:
David
Been sleeping
5 Beaver
5 Cono

Ty





-----Original Message-----

From: spamchristi2=yahoo.com@groups.io
To: theallisonwonderland@groups.io
Sent: 2020-01-21 9:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [theallisonwonderland] Clue #3 2020


Dog eared map might refer to a park with a dog park

I agree that genuflect means the finder will have be on their knees to find/retreive the treasure. So not just on the ground, but maybe tucked up underneath the roots of the tree shown in the deed is done video



On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:33 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io
<AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here is the actual clue:

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle




inkswife
 

 

10 for IM

 

David,

 

I remember that in years past, if our numbers and/or parks don’t change we didn’t need to send them to you again  Am I remembering correctly or has that changed ?

 

Terru

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


--
inkswife Terry


Mike Flipp
 

here ya go.... "If you do not post a new guess, then your most recent guess will be presumed to carry forward with no action required on your part."


inkswife
 

Thanks Mike!

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


--
inkswife Terry


Jennifer Matthews
 

5 Indian mounds 
5 Battle Creek 



On Jan 21, 2020, at 6:22 PM, Alex Valen <alexandervalen@...> wrote:


Clue 3 picks:

5 Battle Creek, 5 Indian Mounds

Alex

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 6:04 PM cluemaster <Cluemaster@...> wrote:
David
Been sleeping
5 Beaver
5 Cono

Ty





-----Original Message-----

From: spamchristi2=yahoo.com@groups.io
To: theallisonwonderland@groups.io
Sent: 2020-01-21 9:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [theallisonwonderland] Clue #3 2020


Dog eared map might refer to a park with a dog park

I agree that genuflect means the finder will have be on their knees to find/retreive the treasure. So not just on the ground, but maybe tucked up underneath the roots of the tree shown in the deed is done video



On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:33 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io
<AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here is the actual clue:

Clue #3
This hunt’s guarantor settles that forevermore
Noodlers treasure noggins; keep that in mind.
So doff your warm cap, study dog-eared map
And genuflect in the presence of the find.

Clue #2
Though the times be quite peachy, we do so beseech ye,
To venture out of doors for a romp
As you traipse through the snow, your medallions aglow,
Careful of what flora you stomp

Clue #1
There’s just enough snow and temperatures low
To rouse us from our snoozing
And hide the MacGuffin, no we ain’t bluffin,
In a park of our very own choosing.

The Vikings are done, the Twins yet begun
What excuse do you have to dawdle?
Gather your kin, prepare for the win
And be sure to bring a hot bottle