2022 Clue #1

Allison Wonderland

From delta to omicron, what a marathon
Getting from last year to this
Strap on your mask, get down to the task
Let fresh treasure be your bliss

Allison Wonderland

So I wonder if fresh treasure means a new location? Or one that has been recently renovated? Maybe the marathon means it is 26 miles away from where it was last year?

David B. Allison

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 08:13:19 AM CST, Allison Wonderland via groups.io <allisonwondrland@...> wrote:

From delta to omicron, what a marathon
Getting from last year to this
Strap on your mask, get down to the task
Let fresh treasure be your bliss

nate roub

With that thinking it would be south metro to get to 26.2 miles

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 9:31 AM Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So I wonder if fresh treasure means a new location? Or one that has been recently renovated? Maybe the marathon means it is 26 miles away from where it was last year?

David B. Allison

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 08:13:19 AM CST, Allison Wonderland via groups.io <allisonwondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

From delta to omicron, what a marathon
Getting from last year to this
Strap on your mask, get down to the task
Let fresh treasure be your bliss

Allison Wonderland

I suppose so. I was trying to think if you could go that far from White Bear and still be in St. Paul but didn't have time to check. But apparently not.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 9:55 AM, nate roub
<Nprarmy11@...> wrote:
With that thinking it would be south metro to get to 26.2 miles

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 9:31 AM Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So I wonder if fresh treasure means a new location? Or one that has been recently renovated? Maybe the marathon means it is 26 miles away from where it was last year?

David B. Allison

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 08:13:19 AM CST, Allison Wonderland via groups.io <allisonwondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

From delta to omicron, what a marathon
Getting from last year to this
Strap on your mask, get down to the task
Let fresh treasure be your bliss

Denise F

I like your ideas about fresh and marathon.  Maybe fresh means a new shape/design of the medallion, or it's in some packaging that has the word "fresh" on it?

@alfabob

The hunt itself is a marathon and not a sprint (usually goes to the final clue), at least the past few years. From Delta to Omicron could mean from 'D' to 'O'; maybe the park sits between streets starting with D and O.

Kristen

Or the Twin Cities Marathon runs through St Paul. Maybe you have to use a part of the route to get there. Maybe I'm reading way too much into that word!

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 10:47 AM <alfabob1@...> wrote:
The hunt itself is a marathon and not a sprint (usually goes to the final clue), at least the past few years. From Delta to Omicron could mean from 'D' to 'O'; maybe the park sits between streets starting with D and O.

nate roub

Was thinking about the parks on the twin cities marathon route

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:15 AM Kristen <kristen.sommerville@...> wrote:
Or the Twin Cities Marathon runs through St Paul. Maybe you have to use a part of the route to get there. Maybe I'm reading way too much into that word!

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 10:47 AM <alfabob1@...> wrote:
The hunt itself is a marathon and not a sprint (usually goes to the final clue), at least the past few years. From Delta to Omicron could mean from 'D' to 'O'; maybe the park sits between streets starting with D and O.

nate roub

Crosby and hidden falls fall at the marathon mark from last year's hunt

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:39 AM nate roub <nprarmy11@...> wrote:
Was thinking about the parks on the twin cities marathon route

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 11:15 AM Kristen <kristen.sommerville@...> wrote:
Or the Twin Cities Marathon runs through St Paul. Maybe you have to use a part of the route to get there. Maybe I'm reading way too much into that word!

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 10:47 AM <alfabob1@...> wrote:
The hunt itself is a marathon and not a sprint (usually goes to the final clue), at least the past few years. From Delta to Omicron could mean from 'D' to 'O'; maybe the park sits between streets starting with D and O.

cheebiechi@...

Thought maybe a park with multiple items, hockey rink, sledding hill, cross country ski course.
Maybe

secretrose

David I thought fresh meant something or someplace new also. Are any of the parks redone as in refreshed recently?

Allison Wonderland

Lilydale is pretty "fresh".

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 11:15:38 PM CST, secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose@...> wrote:

David I thought fresh meant something or someplace new also. Are any of the parks redone as in refreshed recently?

juliann laabs

Are any of the four new parks at the ford site open ? I’m thinking that would be very fresh

nate roub

Last I knew they hadn't started work at Ford plant

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022, 7:22 AM juliann laabs via groups.io <laabs01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Are any of the four new parks at the ford site open ? I’m thinking that would be very fresh

juliann laabs

I think they were completed in the fall of 2021 but not slated to open til 2022 . The last time I was down there they looked finished just not sure if they are “ open “ yet

secretrose

If you are having park picks clue one ...I pick the Saints field in Lowertown.

Mike Flipp

I'll start at Rice Creek  I have no idea why, seems big and its never been there before, how and why would that be do you think?

Mike Flipp

P.S. Warning - Do not take the Mark!

(Rev 13:16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(Rev 13:17)  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:18)  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This could happen very soon! And once it happens it will be too late!
So what's next?
I'd repent and get right with Jesus, asap!. He died on the cross for you because He loves you. Your sins can now be washed clean but you have to make the next move and seek God. God will not go against your free will. He wants to Love you, but you have to let Him in. Let Him know today! No one is promised tomorrow...

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 10:08:24 PM CST, secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose@...> wrote:

If you are having park picks clue one ...I pick the Saints field in Lowertown.

Eicemann

Desoto is a St Paul street that begins with D and ends with O.  I seem to recall it bordering or intersecting a park.  Need to refer to a map.

Allison Wonderland

I believe the park with Desoto is Arlington Arkwright.

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 01:38:13 PM CST, Eicemann via groups.io <eicemann7@...> wrote:

Desoto is a St Paul street that begins with D and ends with O.  I seem to recall it bordering or intersecting a park.  Need to refer to a map.

Andrea Howell

yes. it also goes by edgerton park.