2022 Treasure Hunt

@alfabob

Hi David,
Will you be posting on here for the upcoming Treasure Hunt, or does everyone get their info from the PP Treasure Hunt Facebook page now?

Jennifer Matthews

I vote here!

"I always get to where I am going, by walking away from where I have been"
~Winnie the Pooh. 

From: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io> on behalf of alfabob1@... <alfabob1@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 6:50 PM
To: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io>
Subject: [theallisonwonderland] 2022 Treasure Hunt

Hi David,
Will you be posting on here for the upcoming Treasure Hunt, or does everyone get their info from the PP Treasure Hunt Facebook page now?

Peeko03

I vote here too

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

From: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io> on behalf of Jennifer Matthews <scrolty@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 6:59:58 PM
Subject: Re: [theallisonwonderland] 2022 Treasure Hunt

I vote here!

"I always get to where I am going, by walking away from where I have been"
~Winnie the Pooh. 

From: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io> on behalf of alfabob1@... <alfabob1@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 6:50 PM
Subject: [theallisonwonderland] 2022 Treasure Hunt

Hi David,

Allison Wonderland

I apologize as I have been quite busy getting ready for the Winter Carnival (remember, the reason for the season! lol) and also sick on and off since Christmas. But I guess time is up as Clue 1 is out! So yes, we will do what we always do here although I will probably remain a bit distracted.

MNRed

Is there a park pick pool this year? 

leelabell

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7Du3LG268C1ALgpAebtxx0s1IJxWKfS1oZkpSnNZRUYW1xA/viewform

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 11:51 AM, MNRed
<mnjan36@...> wrote:

Mike Flipp

We can just start guessing parks for funzies?

Mike Flipp

P.S. Warning - Do not take the Mark!

(Rev 13:16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(Rev 13:17)  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:18)  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This could happen very soon! And once it happens it will be too late!
So what's next?
I'd repent and get right with Jesus, asap!. He died on the cross for you because He loves you. Your sins can now be washed clean but you have to make the next move and seek God. God will not go against your free will. He wants to Love you, but you have to let Him in. Let Him know today! No one is promised tomorrow...

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, 01:18:05 PM CST, leelabell via groups.io <leelabell@...> wrote:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7Du3LG268C1ALgpAebtxx0s1IJxWKfS1oZkpSnNZRUYW1xA/viewform

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 11:51 AM, MNRed
<mnjan36@...> wrote: