Park Pick Pool Update

Allison Wonderland

So as we close in on Clue 8, here is where the pool picks stand on Clue 7. There is a definite lack of a favorite.

Some of the random names and parks you see on there are left over from last year as I didn't want to recreate all of my formulas in Excel.

Kristen

Can I change mine to 5 matoska 5 WBL regional?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 11:42 PM Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

So as we close in on Clue 8, here is where the pool picks stand on Clue 7. There is a definite lack of a favorite.

Some of the random names and parks you see on there are left over from last year as I didn't want to recreate all of my formulas in Excel.

leelabell

people are already on the West bandwagon, so I’m going:

10 on Ramaley Park in WBL.