Topics

Park Picks Clue 1


Alan Sadowsky
 

5 Phalen; 5 Como


secretrose
 

Secretrose picks 10 for Battle Creek


Matt Bennett
 

I'll put 10 on Central Park in Roseville.


On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 2:05 PM secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Secretrose picks 10 for Battle Creek


Joanne Hill
 

I pick Conway. 

Joanne 




On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 2:23 PM, Rebecca via groups.io <radgibson@...> wrote:

Gibson Girl picks 10 on Phalen. Thanks!


Ben Fischer
 

5 for Battle Creek 
5 for Como 

On Jan 24, 2021, at 14:27, Joanne Hill via groups.io <jxsumrall@...> wrote:

 I pick Conway. 

Joanne 




On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 2:23 PM, Rebecca via groups.io <radgibson@...> wrote:

Gibson Girl picks 10 on Phalen. Thanks!


Jeff Rodriguez
 

10 Battle Creek

thanks AW


On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 2:31 PM, Ben Fischer
<benfish80085@...> wrote:
5 for Battle Creek 
5 for Como 

On Jan 24, 2021, at 14:27, Joanne Hill via groups.io <jxsumrall@...> wrote:

 I pick Conway. 

Joanne 




On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 2:23 PM, Rebecca via groups.io <radgibson@...> wrote:

Gibson Girl picks 10 on Phalen. Thanks!


Rebecca
 

Please change my park pick clue #1 to Como Park all 10. Thanks! #parkpick


Joanne Hill
 

Yep, Como lol 
Joanne




On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 7:00 PM, Rebecca via groups.io <radgibson@...> wrote:

Please change my park pick clue #1 to Como Park all 10. Thanks! #parkpick


Allison Wonderland
 

I've been so busy this week and weekend that I can't remember now if I've made a guess yet. So as of now I will put 5 on Lilydale and 5 on Bruce Vento.


Ben Fischer
 

Clue 3 pick 
10 for phalen 

On Jan 24, 2021, at 23:22, Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

I've been so busy this week and weekend that I can't remember now if I've made a guess yet. So as of now I will put 5 on Lilydale and 5 on Bruce Vento.


Jennifer Matthews
 

5 phalen
5 Battle Creek 


On Jan 23, 2021, at 2:06 PM, Matt Bennett <matt.bennett09@...> wrote:


I'll put 10 on Central Park in Roseville.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 2:05 PM secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Secretrose picks 10 for Battle Creek


Jeff Rodriguez
 

10 harriet island 


On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 5:48 PM, Jennifer Matthews
<scrolty@...> wrote:
5 phalen
5 Battle Creek 


On Jan 23, 2021, at 2:06 PM, Matt Bennett <matt.bennett09@...> wrote:


I'll put 10 on Central Park in Roseville.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 2:05 PM secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Secretrose picks 10 for Battle Creek