locked Park Pool Winner #ParkPickPool

Allison Wonderland

I'm hearing more reliable confirmations that it was indeed found in Highland (even if I was sure it was Phalen). That being the case, the winner of the Park Pick Pool, (with a perfect score no less!!!) is MN Red! She gets the $100 prize as soon as we can figure out how to get it to her.

@alfabob

I hope MN Red found the medallion, as well. Congrats!

@alfabob

Or secretrose.

secretrose

Sorry....it was was not me. In fact l got a phone call last night. My 98 year old mother has suddenly gone downhill and l gotta pack to fly out to see her. David l will sadly not be at Rehash bash which l had planned to attend. Yep, l still had Highland in my mind because of the towers,  swim holes, Frisbee, police station (guarantor) Syndicate str. (GRU).

Mushiew

Congratulations! I need to read those park pick rules and try it next year. Thank you for doing this for the group❣️

MNRed

OMG, I have been kicking myself for not going out to the disc golf course. I thought about it.   I have played that course a ton, it is probably the only part of any park I am really familiar with. This should have been my year.   My name is Anita Braunstein.  Can you tell me again when the rehash bash is, maybe I can go to that?

Allison Wonderland

The Rehash Bash is this Sunday at 11:30 at the Newell Park building.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 6:56 PM, MNRed
<mnjan36@...> wrote:
OMG, I have been kicking myself for not going out to the disc golf course. I thought about it.   I have played that course a ton, it is probably the only part of any park I am really familiar with. This should have been my year.   My name is Anita Braunstein.  Can you tell me again when the rehash bash is, maybe I can go to that?

Joan Del Rio

Secret rose, sorry to hear of your mother’s health issues. Safe travels.

MNRose, come to the rehash. Actually it would be fun if everybody came. It’s a good time. Potluck. Camaraderie. Prizes. Usually the finder(s) come.

<mnjan36@...> wrote:
OMG, I have been kicking myself for not going out to the disc golf course. I thought about it.   I have played that course a ton, it is probably the only part of any park I am really familiar with. This should have been my year.   My name is Anita Braunstein.  Can you tell me again when the rehash bash is, maybe I can go to that?

secretrose

Thank you Joan Del Rio about my mother. I need to fly out to Colorado and say Good-by to my 98 year old mother who just went downhill fast this last week. I was looking forward to the Rehash Bash. It is a lot of fun to see the faces of people who are normally all wrapped up in their winter garb on the hunt. The food and prizes are also great. I will be sad to miss it. Enjoy!

@alfabob

Sorry to hear about your mother, secretrose. My condolences to you and your family and best wishes.
Bob

Joan Del Rio

My heart goes out to you, secretrose. I lost my mom 2 years ago Jan 17.

On Jan 29, 2020, at 8:54 AM, secretrose via Groups.Io <handlinrose@...> wrote:

Thank you Joan Del Rio about my mother. I need to fly out to Colorado and say Good-by to my 98 year old mother who just went downhill fast this last week. I was looking forward to the Rehash Bash. It is a lot of fun to see the faces of people who are normally all wrapped up in their winter garb on the hunt. The food and prizes are also great. I will be sad to miss it. Enjoy!

bperzi

Peace and safe travel for you Secretrose. Peace and rest to your mom and may she feel deeply loved in these last days on earth. ♡

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

My heart goes out to you, secretrose. I lost my mom 2 years ago Jan 17.

On Jan 29, 2020, at 8:54 AM, secretrose via Groups.Io <handlinrose@...> wrote:

Thank you Joan Del Rio about my mother. I need to fly out to Colorado and say Good-by to my 98 year old mother who just went downhill fast this last week. I was looking forward to the Rehash Bash. It is a lot of fun to see the faces of people who are normally all wrapped up in their winter garb on the hunt. The food and prizes are also great. I will be sad to miss it. Enjoy!

MNRed

Unfortunately I did not make it to the rehash bash. It did look like a good time on the Facebook page. Perhaps we can set up a different way for me to collect my fame and fortune. Lol