Clue #5 Scrambled - 2020

Allison Wonderland

our If we’ll They to clue they We

our with each protect interfere you

Nyet may game will GRU fix elections, spark the

shame? try from insurrection, Have but no hackers!

Allison Wonderland

Here is my guess on the scramble:

If hackers from the GRU will interfere with our clue
We may our elections, try to protect
Have they no shame? we’ll fix each game
They spark insurrection, but you Nyet

Mike Flipp

Wow, great decipher, I think you did it spot on!
Now, what in the world does it mean?
Definitely Russian inferences here, and here we go with the History again....?

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 11:28:23 PM CST, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <allisonwondrland@...> wrote:

Here is my guess on the scramble:

If hackers from the GRU will interfere with our clue
We may our elections, try to protect
Have they no shame? we’ll fix each game
They spark insurrection, but you Nyet

Allison Wonderland

Actually I think I captured the spirit of it, but wasn't correct. I've seen a copy of the clue as the actual paper has come out, but it hasn't appeared publicly yet. I wonder if it's a reference to the "hacking" scandal from 2012 and a hint towards Tony Schmidt?

David B. Allison

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 11:34:03 PM CST, Mike Flipp via Groups.Io <flippstermn@...> wrote:

Wow, great decipher, I think you did it spot on!
Now, what in the world does it mean?
Definitely Russian inferences here, and here we go with the History again....?

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 11:28:23 PM CST, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <allisonwondrland@...> wrote:

Here is my guess on the scramble:

If hackers from the GRU will interfere with our clue
We may our elections, try to protect
Have they no shame? we’ll fix each game
They spark insurrection, but you Nyet

Mike Flipp

As in the name of Schmidt and leading to the Schmidt Brewery area off of West 7th?
Do we have a russian street name or a russian person park name near there?