2022 Clue #5

Allison Wonderland

I fell asleep last night before the clue came out, but here is the daily posting nevertheless:

Clue #5

When the buttons showed up, we screamed out ‘what?!?’

Still, we didn’t cancel the order

So when we hid the puck, we pushed our luck

And hid it so close to a border.

Clue #4

An item hot is the current lot

Of at-home tests for COVID

Ours is nice, in block of ice

Inside the medallion's hid

Clue #3

Far from the path that leads to a bath

The treasure waits so alone

Step out of the dark and go to the park

But avoid obstacles of cone

Clue #2

Get out of your bed if you want some hunt cred

Don’t wait ‘til temps hit the 30s

With the prize as your driver be a vigorous striver

For success means a life of ease

Clue #1

From delta to omicron, what a marathon

Getting from last year to this

Strap on your mask, get down to the task

Let fresh treasure be your bliss

Kristen

So that may rule out a bunch of parks if you're thinking border means on the edge of the county line.  I'm still torn between a park in New Brighton and Lilydale. I question if they would hide it at Lilydale with one of the trails closed and landslide warnings posted everywhere. Cherokee is still in play. Although border could mean many things like near a Taco Bell? Just thinking out loud here. Lol

nate roub

Kristen, we're you the one that yesterday I stopped in a blue car and said atleast I don't have to look there now?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022, 6:05 AM Kristen <kristen.sommerville@...> wrote:
So that may rule out a bunch of parks if you're thinking border means on the edge of the county line.  I'm still torn between a park in New Brighton and Lilydale. I question if they would hide it at Lilydale with one of the trails closed and landslide warnings posted everywhere. Cherokee is still in play. Although border could mean many things like near a Taco Bell? Just thinking out loud here. Lol

Kristen

Not me! Lol

Bergmanad@...

What do you think of Silverwood Park?  Partially in Ramsey County.

On Jan 27, 2022, at 7:05 AM, Kristen <kristen.sommerville@...> wrote:

Not me! Lol

Kristen

That's definitely a park on my radar!

Peeko03

I think it could just mean something like a river bank, not necessarily a border park

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

Personally I believe it means it is at the edge of a park next to a private house.