Re: Found?

Allison Wonderland

I often feel that way, though not as much this year as others. The clue explanations never seem as comprehensive as they should be. I do think it's possible that people find things the cluewriter didn't intend because that has happened to me in my hunts. But I refuse to believe that they just happened to pick the word "fresh" to refer to a park remodel. But otherwise, even if incomplete, the explanations generally mesh with what people thought the clues meant at the end which I consider to be a good sign.

On Sunday, February 6, 2022, 11:05:35 AM CST, Eicemann via groups.io <eicemann7@...> wrote:

IMO, the clue explanations for this hunt are absolutely worthless.  I refuse to believe that they are comprehensive enough to archive & refer to in the future.  I personally feel dumber for having read them.