Re: Scavenger Hunts

Allison Wonderland

Actually the titles were meant to give you a clue if I thought the clue itself was too obscure. I wasn't sure how hard the clues should be though I definitely underestimated people by thinking there was a possibility no team would solve all of them.

Spacing out the clues is a thought. The only downside would be if someone was available the first weekend but not the second for example.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 9:04 PM, crmood@...
<crmood@...> wrote:
I have a thought of how to make it last longer....what If all clues weren't released on the first day? Of possible eith the app, a timed release of say 5 clues each day? It could last for the whole festival and people could participate leisurely for most of it besides the day of the final clues.  Also, sometimes the titles of the clues gave away a lot, your clues would have been much harder without the titles I think. We had  a ton of fun and appreciate all the work you put into this!