The Allison Wonderland Mock Hunt Starts Today!

Allison Wonderland

Just a reminder that the Allison Wonderland Mock Hunt is starting today at 5pm! The case that holds the medallion sits empty and now it is up to you to search the lands of St. Paul to retrieve it and return it home. If you want to become a registered hunter you can do so by getting me $10 before the release of the 4th clue (Paypal is easiest but there are other options if you want to contact me for details). The top prize will be at least $250, perhaps more if we get more than 25 people registered. Otherwise you can also hunt for free and win $100 if you find it.