Re: Park Pool Final

secretrose

Thank you David for hosting this group. I could not get my photos to attach from my smart phone. I ended up posting them on the PP FB website. I got to hold the medallion ball and Josh kindly took the picture which l only posted on my FB site. I never got the Apollo 10 Snoopy so l was down at the Matoska park part because of the boat launch, tackle, dog park and original Chateaux Gay was off Lake and 6th Street according to the resort history. Also the island was used by the Indians for maple syrup-mollasses. I was going to do the West Park after. I didn't know the new building was also named similar to Chateaux Gay. Anyways the cluewriter never used any of those clues and meanings were pretty vague. The lesson is not to look so deeply into each word because it is a gamble. I did have fun and so thankful it was warm. Again thanks and lucky you...you get to keep your money!