Re: Clue #7

Mike Flipp

Ahh, sometimes you get a countdown on some of those newer cross walks, mostly near the city though, but maybe out in the burbs areas? But would those start at 11? I've seen them count down from 20 and then actually get audible with spoken numbers for visual impaired. So just a thought to look for some advanced cross walks nearby, and across the street, your heaven...or ie.. the part of the park your looking for?

On Saturday, January 30, 2021, 04:46:48 PM CST, Mike Flipp via groups.io <flippstermn@...> wrote:

Countdown from 11 - you'll be in heaven
Space Rocket Launch!
Space rocket slide someone mentioned - brilliant!
What other rocket correlation do we have...?
Flippster

On Saturday, January 30, 2021, 07:35:06 AM CST, cheebiechi@... <cheebiechi@...> wrote:

And yet another noodle,
11=Apollo 11, looking at what I love is the ground,
And of course a Beagle is a mainly a sniffer of ground.
Rocket ship slide maybe?