Re: Clue#3

Archie Pickerign

After being out today and reflecting on the clues again it’s obvious to me now ( fool me once , won’t get fooled again) that the clue seven is imploring us to hunt from our homes and then get out and hit the snow.

Basically asking us to go on google maps (flying high eagle look down = birds eye view) and find stuff that fits the clues. Folks will remember they used this type of clue last year with the three bodies water clue.

I guess they get points for telling us to do it now. The evolution of the hunt I suppose.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 9:30 PM <alfabob1@...> wrote:

'Follow the light'?

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225128109889796&set=pcb.10158302242402955