Re: Clue #7

Ben Fischer

I noticed eagle street above Harriet as well. There is a plaque there that has a statue of snoopy (beagle) and Charlie Brown. However gatsby does fit WBL therefor I’m going to put 5 votes on matoska and 5 on Harriet

On Jan 30, 2021, at 14:24, secretrose via groups.io <handlinrose@...> wrote:

I think you are correct about WBL, however there are other 11 streets around. I found one downtown that connects with eagle street/parkway that points to Harriet across the river. I will put 10 down on Harriet clue 7 since there is little interest in Harriet on your park pick. There are also 11 sport fields in Como so that has me kinda wondering. The Gatsby fits WBL though.