Re: Clue #7

Michele Caldwell

Sniff out like a beagle----First Flight Finishers?? Take it with a maragita and grain of salt. I was convinced it was at Boyd Park until clue 4.  :)

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 08:38 Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
There are groups you have to pay for? Most of the other discussion I have seen is on Facebook.

The parks in White Bear Lake are kind of small parks. It seems a little odd they would point you to those this early. I kind of wonder if it could be on public land not in a park. Like if you were to count the streets down to a theoretical 0, you'd be at the intersection of 96 and 61. The one way Lake Ave also comes out there, and Bald Eagle Parkway dead ends there in a little loop with a little bit of green in the middle of the loop. So maybe something like that or along the railroad tracks there.

On Saturday, January 30, 2021, 07:51:12 AM CST, <cheebiechi@...> wrote:

That idk, probably not, I'm just throwing thoughts out there to see if they may make sense to anyone else, as Allison's group here is the only non pay group I can talk in. And trying to be friendly.