Re: Clue #7

Kristen

Would they blatantly give the park in clue 7? Especially if it's the same clue writer as last year?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 7:25 AM Archie Pickerign <acpickerign@...> wrote:
Think this clue and no oncoming dread is specifically Lake Ave - the closest road to WBL.

Part of Lake Ave runs as County Road 96 but a stretch from Memorial Beach/ west pro runs as a one way street starting at 11th and going past 1st.

Parks passed along the way are Memorial Beach/West Park and Matoska. This is actually very informative since it would seemingly tel you to avoid the other large park on the shores of WBL : County Park.

See you all out there

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 12:18 AM Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well this definitely has me thinking White Bear Lake as the streets on the east side of 61 go from 1st St to 11th St. There's a McDonald's on 10 (lovin' it?). It's next to Rudy's Redeye Steak House which I suppose a beagle might love to sniff. There's a few parks close to there on the lake. Or a little farther is Matoska Park with the White Bear Dog Beach. Somewhere in that area sounds promising at the moment.