Re: Clue #3

Peeko03

I agree about Gatsby, but the book or the author?

From: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io> on behalf of Kristen <kristen.sommerville@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:15:54 PM
To: theallisonwonderland@groups.io <theallisonwonderland@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [theallisonwonderland] Clue #3

I immediately thought Gatsby with clue 3... another WBL year? Follow the light could mean head north.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021, 12:28 PM Allison Wonderland via groups.io <AllisonWondrland=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A less literal thought I had was a reference to a dog park. "old sport" could be a nickname for a dog and they would play and cavort in the dog park.

Follow the light could be something like the 3M sign near Battle Creek or the the big "1" downtown.

David B. Allison

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 12:23:24 PM CST, <acpickerign@...> wrote:

The thought had crossed my mind too - lacrosse Ave over by Beaver Lake and there are a couple of lacrosse centric spots in the city too - Monroe park always seems to have the nets set up for example.