Re: Clue #3

Mushiew

Food for thought:

Description
Lacrosse is a team sport played with a lacrosse stick and a lacrosse ball. It is the oldest organized sport in North America, with its origins in a tribal game played by the indigenous peoples of the Eastern Woodlands and by various other indigenous peoples of North America.

On Jan 26, 2021, at 11:40 AM, acpickerign@... wrote:

The couple of small parks near the Fitzgerald home certainly might fit with the “old sport”. Though a literal reading could mean something like the Handball court they put in by Newell park a couple years back - an Old Sport.

Several knights if you go the Arthurian route- McKnight road, the Harding High Knights etc. to my knowledge nothing directly tied to Percival or Galahad directly ( the grail knights)

the “way to dreams” could be sleep? That line feels important but I’m stumped.