Re: 10 Battle Creek

Joan Del Rio

Put me down for Rice Creek North Regional Park

On Jan 12, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Mike Flipp via groups.io <flippstermn@...> wrote:

Do to the covid thing, I am thinking they want people spread out. So I am going BIg Park mode.
10 Battle Creek

Mike Flipp - Moose Lake

P.S. Warning - Do not take the Mark!

(Rev 13:16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(Rev 13:17)  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(Rev 13:18)  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

They are preparing an RNA vaccine which has never been used on humans before, and give it to all 7 billion people on the earth. It will literally change your DNA. Once they do this they can patent it and you. Anyone who holds a patent is the OWNER of such things. Monsanto owns patents on Corn because they changed the DNA of corn from its natural state. A special dye called Luciferase is planning on being injected into people to store medical information. Be watchful.

On Monday, January 11, 2021, 11:25:33 PM CST, Allison Wonderland via groups.io <allisonwondrland@...> wrote:

Yea, sure, we can do that. We'll use the same rules with 10 votes prior to the hunt and then 10 more votes after each clue. Earlier votes are worth more. Ties go to the person who put the first vote in for that park. Prize is $100 to the winner. Must post guesses to the message board for transparency. Once you have made a guess, it will keep carrying over if you don't post a new guess. I'll post it more officially later but for now I myself will go with 10 on Lilydale.

David

On Monday, January 11, 2021, 11:00:29 PM CST, alfabob1@... <alfabob1@...> wrote:

Will you be doing a park picks contest again this year? Put me down for Swede Hollow as my first choice.