The Hunt is About to Begin!

Allison Wonderland

The hunt is now less than 24 hours away. The deed has been done and the Allison Wonderland medallion sleeps outdoors tonight. Who will find it this year? It's truly anyone's game as the field is open to everyone to participate with no registration fee. The clues will be tricky, but I assume many of you will have time on your hands to try and figure them out so have at it. A new clue will be released each day at 5pm, up to 12 clues. The hunt will go until someone finds it or I come to the inescapable conclusion that something has gone horribly wrong. Two things to keep in mind:

1. To add some danger to the hunt, I licked the medallion before hiding it.
2. Outside of the clues and the rules, never trust anything I tell you.