locked Re: Park Pool Winner #ParkPickPool

MNRed

Unfortunately I did not make it to the rehash bash. It did look like a good time on the Facebook page. Perhaps we can set up a different way for me to collect my fame and fortune. Lol

On Jan 28, 2020, at 2:41 AM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

I'm hearing more reliable confirmations that it was indeed found in Highland (even if I was sure it was Phalen). That being the case, the winner of the Park Pick Pool, (with a perfect score no less!!!) is MN Red! She gets the $100 prize as soon as we can figure out how to get it to her.