locked Re: Park Pool Winner #ParkPickPool

Joan Del Rio

Secret rose, sorry to hear of your mother’s health issues. Safe travels.

MNRose, come to the rehash. Actually it would be fun if everybody came. It’s a good time. Potluck. Camaraderie. Prizes. Usually the finder(s) come.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 7:01 PM, Allison Wonderland via Groups.Io <AllisonWondrland@...> wrote:

The Rehash Bash is this Sunday at 11:30 at the Newell Park building.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 6:56 PM, MNRed
<mnjan36@...> wrote:
OMG, I have been kicking myself for not going out to the disc golf course. I thought about it.   I have played that course a ton, it is probably the only part of any park I am really familiar with. This should have been my year.   My name is Anita Braunstein.  Can you tell me again when the rehash bash is, maybe I can go to that?