Clue 5 Park Pick

Allison Wonderland

Sorry for not being around much so far. Life has been quite busy and I haven't even had a chance to think about the clues much until now. But I'm off work now for the weekend so I have some time now. For today's pick I think I am going to go all 10 on Phalen. I'm really liking Johnson Parkway (it's peachy!) and there are all of those floral streets near there. The whole MacGuffin and bluffin thing reminds me of the green doughnut incident from 2004 at Phalen. The old Gillette's children hospital could definitely be the sawbones and there is a tailor to be had there. Still lots of other possibilities but this is where I am placing my bet.