Traffic Ops email@example.comWelcome to Traffic Ops, formerly NTS-OPS, the headquarters message center for traffic handlers. Come and kick it back! Talk about traffic handling, what it means to you and where it goes from here. The only membership requirement is a love of the universal radiogram.
TFC-OPS is the successor to tfc-ops Yahoo! discussion group. It is a forum for discussing the North American Traffic System and general matters of interest to amateur radio traffic handling.
NOTE: TFC-OPS is a private group. To join please email the administrator.
TFC-OPS is sponsored by Radio Relay International. For more information visit www.radiorelay.org
- 134 Members
- 86 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.