Tennessee English Shepherd Association email@example.com
Today, the English shepherd is considered a rare dog breed. And within the ranks of these rare farm dogs, the black and tan is yet rarer still. Even here in the southern United States, where the black and tan English shepherd originated, the true bloodlines of these dogs have become hard to find. Sadly, along with the true black and tan English shepherd, a part of rural southern history and culture is being lost. Here in the South, we know that black and tan is more than just a coat color. It is a type of farm dog that was used by our rural ancestors to sustain their way of life. There can be no question that the black and tan English shepherd represents a piece of rural southern history. And that is why the Tennessee English Shepherd Association was formed. Our primary mission is to restore and preserve the true bloodlines and rich history of our beloved black and tan English shepherds.
- 56 Members
- 78 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.