Tech Comm Academic/Practitioner Bridge email@example.comThis groups helps facilitate collaboration and communication between tech comm academics and practitioners. For example, practitioners can explain research they're interested in or projects they'd like to partner with academics on. In turn, academics can reach out to practitioners to consult on research, gather data, and find other information.
- 32 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.