Tech Comm Academic/Practitioner Bridge firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThis groups helps facilitate collaboration and communication between tech comm academics and practitioners. For example, practitioners can explain research they're interested in or projects they'd like to partner with academics on. In turn, academics can reach out to practitioners to consult on research, gather data, and find other information.
- 40 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]