TablEdit Group email@example.com
This group is for community support and discussion of TablEdit Tablature Editor.
TablEdit is a program for creating, editing, printing and listening to tablature and sheet music (standard notation) for guitar and other fretted, stringed instruments.
Additionally, TablEdit, while designed for guitarists, by guitarists, is not limited to guitar like other tablature programs. Through ongoing consultation with experts on other instruments, TablEdit has developed support for harmonica, mountain dulcimer, accordion, drums, violin, tin whistle, recorder, xaphoon, native american flute, autoharp, pedal steel guitar, and banjo (even taking into consideration the special aspect of the fifth string).
TablEdit can open/import ASCII, MIDI, ABC, MusicXML, Bucket O' Tab, TabRite, PowerTab, Guitar Pro, and Wayne Cripps files. Files can be saved in TablEdit/MusicXML format or exported to ASCII, HTML, ABC, RTF, MIDI, Lilypond or WAV formats.
TablEdit is a program for Windows and Mac. TEFpad, a lite version of TablEdit, has been developed as well for Android and iOS. TEFpad can be purchased from iTunes and Google Play stores. (And yes, TEFpad for Android runs nicely on your Chrome Book!)
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.