Topics

Welcome to the new Synchronome group

James Kelly

Hi

Welcome to the new Synchronome Electric Clock group platform, within the photos section you will find albums specifically for most types of Synchronome clocks, please feel free to upload images or to create new topics of conversation.

Any suggestions as we develop the group and grow are also welcome, I hope to develop the group resources over the coming months, so bear with, as we expand and grow.

Best wishes for the coming year

regards

Jim

PETER FLINT

Thanks Jim, I look forward to a more ‘user-friendly’ platform!

Many thanks for your work in setting this up.