Topics

Very interesting Paper on Clock Doc

James Kelly

If anyone fancies a good read there is a very interesting paper on threnik Clock Doc site regarding four very unusual electric clocks from the
Scolnik collection the link below should take you there

https://clockdoc.org/gs/handler/getmedia.ashx?moid=49999&dt=3&g=1

Enjoy

Ian Bell

James – whilst others may have seen these before, to anyone (like me) who has not, they are fascinating and thank you so much for posting them.

--
Ian Bell
London E18

James Kelly

Hi Ian

You are welcome, there really were some talented clockmakers about, I wonder if they were hobbyists who made the synchronome variants, or professional clockmakers and repairers having fun in their downtime.
Perhaps we’ll never know.
By the way I have found the clock doc site a great resource and a wealth of interesting information, just hoping it continues to be available for all to peruse.

Regards

Jim