Topics

Uploading files

John Haine

Should I be able to upload a file to the "files" area, or should I post it in a message for a mod to save?

James Kelly

Hi John

I have set all members as they joined as un-moderated, this allows all to post to files and data bases as and when they wish, so long as the content of the file is relevant to electric clocks then it will be left in situ.

Regards

Jim

John Haine

Thanks Jim, but when I hover my cursor over the "upload" or "new folder" icons it changes to a "no entry" sign and I can't do either!

John.

James Kelly

Hi John

I've been it to the group settings andĀ  seems only moderators could upload files, I've now altered the settings so members can upload files as well.

Look forward to seeing your fileĀ

Jim

John Haine

Many thanks Jim.