Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [synchronomeelectricclock] Unablr to post

Bizarrely - I did get the one I just sent saying that you don’t get your own posts !!! So now - I’m not sure, but I did receive yours.

John

On 15 Jan 2020, at 14:28, John Hubert via Groups.Io <jfphubert@...> wrote:

I’m getting them as well Geoff.  A ‘quirk’ of the new system is that you don’t get sent your own posts.  You can view them on line.

John

On 15 Jan 2020, at 14:27, Ian Richardson via Groups.Io <irichar361@...> wrote:

Geoff,

I'm getting your posts!