Topics

Thanks for the invite..

wwwrogerj.codotuk@...

Hi all.. I’m a great fan of the Synchronome clocks. I have a couple of Mk1’s and 4 Mk 2’s..I’m also quite a fan of the PO36..and also spend too much time continuing to experiment with my simple cHipp Toggle DIY clock..
That’s me....Glad to be here...Roger

James Kelly

Hi Roger

Welcome to the group.
Sounds like you've got the electric clock bug and the start of an impressive collection.
Feel free to post any images of your clocks or ask any questions.

regards

Jim

ffolliott

Welcome to the group.....seems like you I spend far too much time on clocks so if you find any way to cut down do let me know!!.

Tic Toc

Geoff

On Sunday, 10 February 2019, 10:25:39 GMT, wwwrogerj.codotuk via Groups.Io <wwwrogerj.codotuk@...> wrote:

Hi all.. I’m a great fan of the Synchronome clocks. I have a couple of Mk1’s and 4 Mk 2’s..I’m also quite a fan of the PO36..and also spend too much time continuing to experiment with my simple cHipp Toggle DIY clock..
That’s me....Glad to be here...Roger

Simon Taylor

Hi Roger,

I guess you may have already found the GPO clock site?

Simon GPO Clocks

On 10 Feb 2019, at 11:25am, wwwrogerj.codotuk via Groups.Io <wwwrogerj.codotuk@...> wrote:

Hi all.. I’m a great fan of the Synchronome clocks. I have a couple of Mk1’s and 4 Mk 2’s..I’m also quite a fan of the PO36..and also spend too much time continuing to experiment with my simple cHipp Toggle DIY clock..
That’s me....Glad to be here...Roger

http://www.lightstraw.co.uk/gpo/clocksystems/index.html

wwwrogerj.codotuk@...

Of course I have Simon..How could I miss it ! At the moment I'm working on the case  of the next electronically impulsed Hipp Toggle clock (maybe get the door hinges fitted today)

I might name it the OPG63 as the case started life as a dark oak 36 case with no door, found in that clock junk shop in Brixham many years ago (sadly now gone)
OPG might stand for "optical pulse generation"....I'll post some pictures when it's ready in a new thread..meantime I'm hoping to hear back from you about a missing part ;-)..

Simon Taylor

Oh, you are the same Roger. See? I keep trying to tell people that I am thick, but they don’t believe it.
I sent you an email about an hour and a half before your post? but in case I got the wrong address, here is a piccy of it ready to go.

Just getting 2 GMT 34’s ready to run!

Simon

On 12 Feb 2019, at 10:36am, wwwrogerj.codotuk via Groups.Io <wwwrogerj.codotuk@...> wrote:

Of course I have Simon..How could I miss it ! At the moment I'm working on the case  of the next electronically impulsed Hipp Toggle clock (maybe get the door hinges fitted today)

I might name it the OPG63 as the case started life as a dark oak 36 case with no door, found in that clock junk shop in Brixham many years ago (sadly now gone)
OPG might stand for "optical pulse generation"....I'll post some pictures when it's ready in a new thread..meantime I'm hoping to hear back from you about a missing part ;-)..

http://www.lightstraw.co.uk/gpo/clocksystems/index.html

wwwrogerj.codotuk@...

I did wonder (about you knowing it was the same Roger) Found your email just now..Thank you again. email to follow..

Bob

Hi Roger,
I assume you to be the gentleman to whom I sent a photograph of the Synchronome beat plate some time ago and who lives way down south. If so I am delighted you have found your way here. Good to hear from you again.