Synchronome Minute Masters

John Hubert

I am gathering data about Synchronome Minute Masters.  These clocks, made between circa 1960 and 1970(ish) have a 3/4 second pendulum, Hipp toggle pendulum drive and a 1 minute single polarity impulse.  My interest was triggered when a friend recently acquired a clock whose serial number was only 3 different to my own clock (s/n 133).  The combination of the low numbers and closeness suggests either coincidence(!), or that a low number were made.  The clocks are found not only under the Synchronome name, but also AEI, Magneta, and National.  A little light internet searching suggested no numbers higher than about 150 are known.  I have been fortunate to have had data sent to me by another collector covering several clocks, and there is some data on Clockdoc, and I currently have some data on clocks 22, 27, 41, 43, 63, 67, 85, 89, 104, 106, 121, 130, 133, 143, 144, 145, 147.
I would be very interested to hear about any other clocks from this (apparently quite small) series that members here have.  I am posting/have posted a similar question elsewhere so please excuse duplication.
Many thanks.